Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Final Chapter


This is the final chapter of this blog.  The horses are happy in Canada.  I hope to visit them this summer

The goats ,Harmony and Hillary are pregnant awaiting new kids at my friend Nan's farm a few miles away.  Five chickens and Turkey the Parrot live with me @ Harmony Valley in Aptos where I am re-claiming a 65 year old Redwood cabin on a lush acre.  Allen is hoping it will be a summer home I am living there 80% of the time and he is living at Harmony Hill 80% of the time and we overlap 40% of our lives.  Peg and Izzy are with him.

We hosted twenty people from around the world this year and send love out to all of our visitors and helpers who made Harmony Hill possible and beautiful.

My next blog will chronicle our lives and transitions...

Love to all

No comments: